Treasures in Ink

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Audacious, Bold Faith

I believe my children are protected by the Lion of the Tribe of Judah.
I believe I have authority in Christ to cast down strongholds and sever the heads of demonic giants.
I believe the blood of Jesus covers my every sin and washes away every stain.
I believe the power of the Spirit covers my household in sovereign grace and fills every empty place.
I believe the ocean of Christ's love is so vast, it overcomes every fear, and so deep, I'll never reach the end of it.
I believe Jesus dances with me on the waves of grief, despair, and bullying accusations and I can find absolute joy in His arms.
I believe that God is the King of Mercy, who liberally grants second chances when we cry out for deliverance.


I believe the righteousness of the saints is based fully on the price paid upon Calvary's cross where Jesus spilled His life to make us fully His.
Yes, I believe my Beloved is coming and I'm His bride and He's gonna sweep us all up in the air when He plants holy feet on skies for all to see.
I believe my Redeemer is mighty, and my Husband is restoring everything, making all things new and completely right.
I believe you're my brother, my sister, my father, and my mother when you too throw yourself at Mercy's feet and with all your heart believe Jesus is Lord.


Yeah, and I believe all confusion, misunderstanding, and broken hearts are gonna be cleared away like mist on a sea when Love unrolls the heavens and unveils all of us with beautiful transparency.
Yeah, and I believe the day is coming when we will all see clearly, face to face, the One who made us and the glory He's hidden within us earthen vessels.
So, today I'm gonna pray "Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done" and today I'm risking everything to recklessly run with full abandon, all my faith in the Eternal One whose never see a beginning or an end.


Yes, today I'm bowing my knee to the Ruler of All and I'm standing in authority over the Darkness that seeks to steal, kill, and destroy my future and the hope of my children.
I'm surrendering my will, my passions, my desires, and my perspective to the One who sees it all.
I'm kneeling in submission to the High Priest who stands over His church and gives gifts and authority according to His choosing and call.
I'm walking in humility with chosen people just like me, broken and filled-up holy vessels, displaying the splendor of Majesty.


Today, my trust is placed on the Founder and Completer of our faith, that radical, reckless, free-for-all dependence on the only One who never fails.
Glory, hallelujah! Today, I fling my arms wide and head back and sing hallelujah praise.
Fear, grief, rejection--you can't shut up my voice. Jesus raised my heart from the grave.
He broke the chains of man's so-called wisdom that's not wisdom at all.
My kids are surrendering too by the power of His mighty name, and rebellion--you have no hold on us anymore!


Yeah, my bold, audacious faith cries out from the top of the snow-capped mountaintop 'cause springtime is coming.
The voice of the turtledove sings while buttercup flowers bloom inside my soul because You're Aslan, that wild, untamed Lion my soul loves.
Oh, Beloved, come take residence inside me! Don't let us ever be apart again.
Let us live in the Shadow of Your Wings where my children freedom to play in laughter and safety.
Unity, perfect Unity, come dwell in us and make Your wondrous Presence our abiding home!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment