Treasures in Ink

Sunday, July 20, 2014

No Holding Back


Tonight while we worshiped during service at Faith Center, I saw a picture: a great dam, a strong dam, like the dam at Niagara Falls with a great big, beautiful, peaceful lake behind it. I felt in that picturesque moment, the power of the Spirit suddenly burst upon the lake.
As the power was released, I saw people in the water and the water felt like the souls of the people filled with such radical, absolute passion that they could no longer stand being held back. The people and the water rushed at the dam and broke through it, pulsating over the rubble fast and strong.
I felt in that moment that my heart wanted to burst. Yes, Lord! Let there be such intense breakthrough that nothing can hold the church back.
Then I felt, but I’m not sure, that the Lord said, “The dam is holding My church. It is built to create the lake, a quiet, peaceful place to learn and grow. But get ready! Get ready! The power of My Spirit is about to be released in a new way, a way unparalleled in history.
"It will seem as if the whole dam is breaking—the whole structure upon which you, My dearly beloved, lean. Upon which, you My dearly beloved Church, lean. Because I cannot be held back by anything man-made. I must have a glorious Bride—a Bride created for excellence, released by the Spirit to expect more than mind can see or heart can imagine.
"I’m coming again. I’m coming for a Bride washed, redeemed, and sanctified, wholly one in heart with Me. So I’m doing a new thing. I’m doing a radical thing. I’m taking the old and breaking it apart to allow an even greater impartation of grace by My Spirit.
"See, I’m doing this thing, here, now. And I’m letting you know so you can get ready! I want you ready so there’s no hindrance, no obstruction to grace. Don't fear, Beloved. Perfect love casts out fear and My love is perfect for you, My beautiful Bride, My beautiful Church.
"I say, 'Get ready!' Rush smooth and strong in perfect sync with the new wine I’m bringing, the passionate grace I’m imparting, not just to one or two but a dispensation of anointing upon everyone from the youngest to the oldest, from the wisest to the simplest so that everyone may see and know that I am the Lord your God.”

No comments:

Post a Comment